COALITION of SERVICES of the ELDERLY, INC. (COSE)/ HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL
On 8 November, Typhoon Haiyan (locally known as Yolanda), the most powerful storm ever recorded (category 5), made a direct hit on the Philippines, a highly populated country of 92 million people. The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) on 20 November has reported that 13.8 million people have been affected in 9 regions, 44 provinces. In region VIII the highest numbers of Barangays (communities) have been affected (4,387 of 10,424).
COSE in partnership with HelpAge International have focused on provision of services for poor older people and their families in different regions of the country in the last 20 years. We are now setting up humanitarian response team in the affected areas and are now recruiting the following positions.
1. Shelter Coordinator (Roving position)
2. Community Organizers (Western Leyte based #9 positions, Eastern Leyte based #2 positions, North Cebu based #1 positions)
3. Human Resource and Admin Assistant (Cebu based #1 position)
4. Finance Officer (Ormoc based #1 position, Tacloban based #1 position)
5. Senior IT/Logistics Officer (Cebu based Roving position #1)
6. Logistics Officer (Cebu based #1 position)
7. Driver (Ormoc based #1 position, Tacloban based #1 position)
8. Office Cleaner (Ormoc based #1 position)
Interested applicants please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring personally at HelpAge/COSE sub-offices. Closing date is on 21 February 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Interviews will be scheduled in different centers. Due to the urgent nature of these positions, we will review candidates as and when they are received so you may be contacted before the closing date.
2nd floor No. 45 Capitol West Bldg., Don Gil Garcia cor Escario Sts., Capitol Site, Cebu City (Near NBI and 7-11)
Tel: (032) 254 0365
2nd floor Dr. Camarote Bldg., Rizal St., Ormoc City (Near Gatchalian Hospital)
Tel: (053) 832 7812
Please contact: 0908 8206443 (smart) or 0935 9592539 (globe)