Need Help With Sons

Need help with sons

I am a divorced American father living in Kobe, Japan . Need a Filipino, live-in teacher for my two sons. Will provide room & board and a generous salary as well as help with necessary visa. Please email resume to Web: Large home in the Mikage hills above Kobe. A college degree or some college will be required. Japan Tel 080-1274-1454.